Business Review – a monthly insight into the business world
Make expanding your professional network and creating new business opportunities much simpler in 2019 with our Business Review. Our concise yet informed overview of the business landscape is the perfect way to connect with SME businesses and professional connections, enabling you to get your New Year goals off to a great start.
Containing insightful articles on a range of issues facing modern SME businesses, Business Review is a monthly B2B publication dealing with topics such as taxation, small business confidence data, business population information, business news and – at least for the next few months – Brexit. With one high-quality publication, you’ll be able to keep your clients and professional connections bang up to date with the latest business developments, providing them with topical, relevant content they’ll really want to read.
Build up your connections
Nowadays, business success depends on having a strong network of professional connections and contacts. Developed especially for financial advisers, wealth managers, mortgage and insurance brokers, as well as solicitors, our four-page Business Review document can help you on your way to a stronger professional network. Clients or contacts who own, run or are involved in SMEs will appreciate a document that addresses topics of specific interest to them, while more frequent communication with your business connections will enable you to build up your network, develop your profile, consolidate existing relationships and establish new ones.
Published on a monthly basis, Business Review is conveniently available in a variety of different formats so that you can send out an intelligently written, quality document according to the method that suits you. It’s an excellent way of keeping in touch with your professional connections, demonstrating your expertise and displaying your commitment to the world of business. And, being in such regular contact, your firm will be the first to spring to mind for referrals and enquiries – so everybody wins!
- Business Review can be personalised especially for you with your firm’s logo and contact details
- Business Review is available in PDF, HTML or print format, and can be added to your website
- Social media posts will be provided to complement each issue
- Each issue is pre-approved by compliance
- Business Review will be published in the middle of each month
- A PDF costs £40 plus VAT per issue.
- Print prices begin at £75 for 50 copies. There is no VAT to pay for printed documents.
- Firms already subscribed to our communication package can benefit from 12 editions of Business Review at the reduced rate of £150 plus VAT.
Business Review is ideal for:
- Firms who want to improve their communications with existing professional connections and small business owners
- Expanding your network
- Providing a valuable product
- Demonstrating your experience and industry knowledge
- Being added to your website
- Use on social media
Perfect for communicating with the corporate market…
Business Review is an excellent way of keeping in touch with corporate clients and connections. Not only this, we can even develop additional materials to help you better target this market, either as part of a ‘Business communication package’ or on a bespoke basis. We’d love to hear your feedback on the kinds of materials you believe would help you to retain, acquire and communicate with SMEs and professional connections.