One of the key features of NextGen 3.0 sites is our digital tools. Each tool has been selected to provide you with a way to meet your clients’ needs, such as accessing information, saving time and even transacting business.
Below, you can find details of the tools available through NextGen 3.0:
Best Buy Table and Mortgage Search plug-ins
These interactive plug-ins enable visitors to your NextGen 3.0 site to search for a mortgage or view today’s best mortgage deals – whether using a phone, tablet or computer.
- Fully optimised – work on phone, tablet or computer
- Automatically updated products
- Capture leads from potential clients
- Fully integrated with the Key
Please note: the Best Buy Table and Mortgage Search plug-ins are only available to Mortgage Brain subscribers. On top of your normal subscription, you will be charged an additional monthly fee for the plug-in by Mortgage Brain. When taken through NextGen 3.0, this fee is reduced by 50% to £15pcm.
Pension Monster is a new online retirement guidance tool that aims to help people better understand their retirement options and how much more they may need to save to provide for the retirement they want.
A user answers some simple questions, which gives them tailored information about their retirement options and shortfall analysis. They can then print the report ready for a discussion with you.
Pension Monster includes:
- State Pension Information.
- A Budget Planner.
- Shortfall Summary.
- Choice of Investment Scenarios.
- Effects of Taxation.
- Provider Product Comparison.
- Link & Track Service for Advisers.
Pension Monster includes a Link & Track feature which automatically tracks a user’s progress through the system and emails you a copy of their completed report.
Pension Monster saves considerable time at the initial fact finding stages of the pension planning process and is an easy way for you to engage with new clients and understand their current financial position and retirement goals.
The Personal Finance Portal
As part of the first phase release of NextGen 3.0 sites, you will be able to add Intelliflo’s Personal Finance Portal, which gives you and your clients an invaluable tool on which to view financial information and interact via a secure, online ‘hub’ anywhere and on any device.
Benefits to you include:
- Supports regulatory requirements for information security by providing secure messaging between you and your clients
- Allows you and your clients to view fund and portfolio details, get valuations and assess progress against investment goals
- Makes client servicing cheaper by saving processing time, postage and printing costs
- Reinforces your brand and relationship with access via your website
- Provides secure, online storage for all those important documents
- Available for your clients 24/7 on a desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile phone
- Provides peace of mind, knowing that communication with you is timely and secure
- Automated advice option will be added shortly to expand your advice proposition
You must have an Intelliflo licence to use this tool and will be charged an additional £10.50pm (plus VAT) by Intelliflo for the portal.
The Source have created a client-facing quote and buy general insurance facility. If you elect to have this functionality added to your NextGen 3.0 site, visitors to your site can click to find out more about this service, before entering The Source’s site, where they can complete some basic information, before getting a number of quotes for Buildings and Contents insurance from leading providers.
If the visitor is happy, they can click to buy right there and then!
What’s more, you will be remunerated for each piece of business written, as we will provide you with a unique link to The Source via your site.
Octopus Energy – power for the people
Octopus Energy is a new breed of energy supplier. We’re a digitally-led energy company that is turning the energy market on its head.
We take the electricity generated by our renewable energy assets and offer it at market-leading rates to customers. It’s our ambition to make energy greener, smarter and more affordable for everyone. We have 5 star TrustPilot rated customer service that is fast and flexible.
Help your clients save hundreds on their energy bills
With Octopus Energy, customers can get an energy quote in seconds, and they can switch their energy supplier within minutes. Not only could your clients save hundreds of pounds on their energy bills, but you’ll earn for every client that switches to us. We’ll provide you with a unique link to post on your website or send to your clients. It’s a great way to add value for your clients, at no cost.
Fairer pricing, fantastic customer service, and payment plans that don’t leave you feeling locked in. It’s energy with a difference, because we’re putting the customer in control.
Ditch the hassle and help your clients beat the high street
In today’s low-interest environment, changing rates has never been more important. But, for many of us, this can seem like too much hassle for very little reward. Surely there must be a better way?
Octopus Cash – a new, one-year fixed term savings account – could help. By spreading your clients’ money across some of the best challenger banks around, it’s able to target a rate of more than double the high street average,* and provide three times the amount of FSCS protection.
Designed to be a hassle-free, hands-off savings service, all it takes is one application form. Then, at the end of the one year term, it’ll automatically switch your client to its best available rate.
Octopus Cash can be added to your site without any additional cost and is available in packages £20pcm (plus VAT) and above.
*’High street’ defined as the ‘Big Five’ banks: RBS (including NatWest); Santander; Barclays; HSBC (including First Direct) and Lloyds. 0.56% is the averaged out one-year savings rate paid by these banks in May 2017.
Octopus Cash is offered by Octopus Co-Lend Ltd., 33 Holborn, London, EC1N 2HT – which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number 722801). Octopus Cash is managed on a day to day basis by Octopus Institutional Deposits Limited (Company registration number 10163532). Money placed via Octopus Cash will be with UK PRA regulated credit institutions.
The Children’s ISA is a Junior ISA for when your client (and indeed their relatives) want to save for a child’s future.
Their simple to use website will provide visitors with options to make an online investment into a Junior ISA. Whether clients are looking for actively managed options, a low cost solution or maybe something a little more niche, such as ethical investing, The Children’s ISA offers them choice.
If you elect to add The Children’s ISA to your site, visitors to your site will find out more about this savings opportunity and can then click through to a site where they can learn more and apply to invest, all via your site.
ISAs are an important part of the investment process, but giving face-to-face advice is not always practical, so by using The Children’s ISA, your clients can still invest, you protect your client relationship and you will even receive a setup fee for each one, which could pay for your NextGen 3.0 site each month!
Life cover from NextGen 3.0 sites
Providing your clients with cover to financially protect them and their loved ones in the event of a death is the cornerstone of all good advice. So how about offering them the chance to get cover straight from your website?
Direct Life – from NextGen 3.0
Our exclusive whole of market life quote and buy facility provides you with:
- Your own branded quote comparison and apply capability for simple Life and Critical Illness solutions
- A solution for clients to simply compare and buy life insurance and CI products online, through your site
- An added dimension to your business, allowing non-advised protection sales online to help you develop new digital capabilities and provide choice for some of your clients.
- Access to all the major UK insurers
The management of cash is an activity that should be undertaken with every client; after all, holding money in cash is something that every client must do.
Whilst this is a requirement, the management of cash needs to be fast and effective to ensure full commercial and regulatory benefit and that’s where The Deposit Sense Effective Cash Management system delivers.
The system provides:
- Full research and analysis on all savings accounts available from UK bank and building societies
- Auto portfolio creation tool enabling the automatic identification of the most suitable accounts for clients
- Auto report functions that provide clients with full savings reports in ‘seconds’
- Full access to all applications forms and assisted pre-completion where relevant
- Diary management system to enable all accounts to be tracked and notifications to be provided when they are about to mature
- Client access (at the financial adviser’s discretion) to view and amend own portfolio
The Cash Management facility is available with most NextGen 3.0 sites, however access is dependent on you being a member of Deposit Sense, who will charge for use of their system. To find out more about Deposit Sense, visit www.depositsense.co.uk, or you can contact email@example.com for more details.
Portfolio Manager is the leading savings management system, enabling professional advisers to manage their clients’ savings, whether it is personal, corporate, charity, pension, trustee, client or Power of Attorney money.
International money transfer
You can now add moneycorp money transfers to your NextGen website to help save your clients money on their international payments.
When it comes to sending money overseas, you might find that clients tend to rely on their high-street bank. However, there may be a better way to make and receive international payments.
As foreign exchange specialists with over 40 years’ experience, moneycorp can help you offer your clients an enhanced quality of service, designed to save them money and protect them from currency market volatility. Increase your customer satisfaction and loyalty whilst earning additional commission at the same time.
You can now plug moneycorp directly into the services you offer via your website. From here, clients will be able to engage with moneycorp directly, whilst ensuring each referral is tracked back to your business.
Working with moneycorp not only gives you access to their online service, you can rely on the moneycorp partnerships team, who are on hand to offer you guidance around the currency markets and also the opportunity to discuss client scenarios.
Some of the reasons why a client might use moneycorp:
- Buying or selling a property abroad
- Paying an overseas mortgage or bills
- Buying or selling investments in another currency
- Beneficiaries of a foreign estate
- Working overseas
- Studying abroad
Add moneycorp to your NextGen site at no additional cost.
Wealthify as a Service
Through SimplyBiz, Independent Financial Advisers can access the Wealthify service and platform for free.
Wealthify’s partnership service is designed to help advisers expand their proposition and build a pipeline of prospective clients. By using Wealthify’s beautifully designed, non-advised robo-investing platform, you can take a hands-off approach to smaller clients where appropriate, putting them on autopilot until they’re at a stage when they could benefit from your service. Wealthify’s discretionary investment management solution is designed to look after your smaller investors and give you more time to focus on your bigger clients.
Benefits to the Adviser
- No cost to implement
- Save time and admin hassle
- Enhance your service proposition
- Retain a future pipeline of prospects
- Monthly reporting
Benefits to your clients:
- Reduce the cost of investing
- Monitor and track investment performance
- Dedicated Customer Care Team
- Investments selected and managed by experts
- Trusted, award-winning platform and service